Owners General Description:
What a relief it is when you come across this inviting bungalow tucked into a quiet crescent in one of Edmontons most sought after mature neighborhoods. Facing onto an immense park away from city noise, youll still find easy access to downtown, the Whitemud Freeway and Wayne Gretzky Drive. Close to top-notch schools, including Clara Tyner elementary, Suzuki elementary school and 3rd ranked in Canada Ottewell Jr. High, this homes location delivers for all school interests and ages. Zoned for a home-based business, this home is ‘fully loaded with ADT security system, break and enter alarms and smoke detectors.
Be prepared to fall in love with this newly remodeled Natural Maple kitchen! Brimming with a multitude of pot and pan drawers, pantry shelving for stocking up, custom-built raised eating nook with wall unit and delicate crown molding. New laminate floors provide for a smooth entrance through the stunning double French doors into formal dining under pendulum lighting.
The spacious living room provides welcome natural lighting from an extended Bay window, and youll often look forward to cozy relaxation around the brick & slate-combo wood burning fireplace, complete with built-in circulating fan.
Overall, this home is a great fit for your family to grow up in with a combination of a safe neighborhood and quality schools!
Hardwood, Laminate, Porcelain Tile, Carpet
Owners Sales Notes:
* Bonus in-sink garburator
* New bisque appliances include glass-top convection oven, freezer-bottom fridge and microwave hood fan
* Re-done bathrooms throughout complete with trendy lighting, beautiful tile flooring and accented walls
* Discover original hardwood under carpet
* Newer 60 Imp. gallon hot water tank and HE furnace easily handles high usage
* The home features another room in the basement that can be used as a second office/craft room or flex room
* Ample parking out front plus a back lane access double detached garage and concrete pad
* New maintenance-free chain link fence